Re: [Amps] Henry 2003 Filter for 20002A Amp

To: "'Roger'" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>,"'W0UN -- John Brosnahan'" <shr@swtexas.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2003 Filter for 20002A Amp
From: "Robert Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:43:26 -0500
I would think the tuning on this filter would require a spectrum analyzer or
other high tech devices to set properly.

I wouldn't touch it unless somebody has already been diddle sticking it.

The 3002 device is completely fixed components.

I'm having a bit of trouble following each reply as I've seen 2003, 2002,
3002, and 3003 referenced.

But having the actual name in one post brought it home.

The amps will run without the external filter if yours is screwed up.
(DIDDLE STICKED)
You will have to get a hold of somebody with the equipment to re-tweak it
back in as it will require actually sweeping the thing and setting the
attenuation points.

I've never done one and Henry doesn't have anybody working anymore.

BOB DD