[Amps] Relays......

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Relays......
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:30:17 +0100
hello all,

Nice discussion about relays the last few days.

Reminded me I had a bunch of NOS OMRON relays in original box.
375 pieces  of MY2K-CGB  are still in a deep sleep in my attic, time to weak
them up......
Someone interested ? Let me know before I'll try e-bay.
Xyl ordered me to clean up the attic.........( believe me after 51 years of
mariage you just execute ...)
There is a lot more of stuff to be discovered, so within a few weeks i can
pass a  to those who might be interested.

Now my own question about relays: What kind of relay one should use to
replace a PA +/- 1 Kw bandswitch?
Years ago  I should have opted for a steatite wafer on a ledex, but nowadays
...?

Jos on4kj os5n