Re: [Amps] ALPHAs and momentary power outages

To: <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ALPHAs and momentary power outages
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:54:34 -0400
Alpha hasn't made any changes to the 87A since AlphaMax dynamic tuning was
introduced back in the late 90s. Like I said, there's probably not enough code
space left in the ROM to make any significant changes. Seems even less likely
that they'll make changes to the 87A now that the 9500 is out. Dunno if they
plan to obsolete the 87A.

73, Dick WC1M