Re: [Amps] [Fwd: Re: LK 500 ZA heat]

To: "alexander a. aimette" <w2ox@verizon.net>, <AMPS@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [Fwd: Re: LK 500 ZA heat]
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:16:39 -0400

> 1-These amps are notorious for  parasitics.  EVERY ONE  OF MY AMPS WAS
> FITTED OUT WITH  the Ralph Measures 3-500z   parasitic suppressers

You just said two very dirty words, Tom will now proceed to try and castrate
you.

BTW, my LK500ZC has many many hours behind it including several ARRL and CQ
DX and WPX contest awards. I never once had a "parasitic" problem or lost a
tube since it was new in 1987. It has also tuned just fine into 3:1 and
higher VSWR.

Carl
KM1H

and I