Re: [Amps] SB cabinets

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB cabinets
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

> Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:27:30 -0400
> From: "c.s." <carlseye@verizon.net>
> Subject: [Amps] sb cabinets
>
> It appears that, from all my answers to the
> SBxxx cabinet
> questions, that the "only" SB units were the SB-303
> and the SB310 to
> use the "solid" cabinets.!!!! All the rest seem to
> hasve used the
> "hinged top" cabinets. If I am correct please let me
> know, and if I'm
> wrong also please let me know also.!!!
> I'd still like to get the right cabinet
> for my SB200.!!!!
> thanks !!!!!
> carlseye@verizon.net
> aka carl/kz5ca

My retired SB102 cabinet has a hinged top.  IIRC, it
has the same height as the SB200... dunno if rest of
the dimensions are the same, and if the cutouts on the
rear panel would be the same as on an SB200.  No...
you may not have my '102's cabinet! :-P

> Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:53:29 EDT
> From: Gudguyham@aol.com
> Subject: Re: [Amps] sb 200 cabinet
>
> Does anybody have a spare SB-200 cabinet kicking
> around they want to  sell
> Carl, or know where one can be bought?

You could try classifieds on eham & qrz.  There's also
that (hated and loved) e-auction site.  You're after
only sheetmetal... and probably couldn't care less
about how it works.

Bryan WA7PRC