Re: [Amps]crossmodulation in PA ? Thanks for all good Â?advice

To: "'k7fm'" <k7fm@teleport.com>,"'Tom Rauch'" <w8ji@contesting.com>,"'Nils Petter Pedersen'" <la7sl@online.no>
Subject: Re: [Amps]crossmodulation in PA ? Thanks for all good Â?advice
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 18:26:09 -0500
Lightning is not indifferent to less than perfect joints. A small amount of
resistance in a joint can allow a large voltage rise across the joint with
the high current of lightning flowing thru it. That is why it is recommended
to cad weld all ground rod connections to make sure that the connection
remains a zero resistance joint.

73
Gary  K4FMX