Re: [Amps] HELP-SB-200 meter

To: Gudguyham@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HELP-SB-200 meter
From: rgroh@swbell.net
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
You can scan it into a photo image file and then print that. With the image,
you can use some of the photo editing programs to clean up the image, invert
black and white, etc, etc.

As for the meter itself, you might want to see if you can make out the
manufacturer's name, model number  and basic meter movement rating (e.g. 1 mA
FS) and look around for that. I mention this because the same basic meter (with
different scales) may have been used on different radios/whatever.  For
example, I believe the VU meter from an old Heathkit Tape deck is the same as
the meter used on the SB-10 SSB generator.

73
Bob, WA2CKY