Re: [Amps] No lids, no kids, no . . .

To: "Roger D Johnson" <n1rj@roadrunner.com>,"Amps" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] No lids, no kids, no . . .
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:34:23 -0400
The one Im thinking of turned out to be W1TJX from Putnam, CT. This was on
AM in the late 50's to mid 60's. He was old then.
 I remember K1SJ also but with the Beverages he wasnt strong enough up here
to be a bother. On TX I blew right thru with the verticals or 180' high
crossed Inv Vees. It used to really piss him off that I totally ignored him.

Carl
KM1H