[Amps] PT2500A

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] PT2500A
From: Donald Fox <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Fern:

That would be great if you could swing it.

Since my last post, I have discovered a somewhat crispy .1uf foil cap that goes
across one side of the input side of the filament choke to ground. From the
carbon marks on the nearby chassis, it appears to have been shorting out now
and then.

Can't seem to find anything bigger than a .01 disc in the parts bin, so the
search is on.

                                              Don