Re: [Amps] PEP Wattmeters

To: "John." <johne@tds.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] PEP Wattmeters
From: Larry <larry@w7iuv.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:48:20 -0700
John,

Yeah, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. That exact circuit is
not suitable for my application but the concept is close. Marv gave
enough design details to help.

I have seen this page before but could not find it when I went looking
for it. Thanks. Now if I had a couple more examples......

73, Larry

Larry - W7IUV
DN07dg
http://w7iuv.com