[Amps] Titan II Conversion to GU-84B or GU-78B Feasability

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Titan II Conversion to GU-84B or GU-78B Feasability
From: Cliff - W4NJ <w4nj@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 7:11:22 -0400
Anyone care to chime in on this thought? Obviously, the transformers, heater,
sockets,
impedances, tube height. cooling etc must be addressed. I am looking for any
and
all input especially from someone who has done/tried this conversion or even
contemplated doing so. I am aware of the 4cx800 conversion but wanted to try
something a bit more radical.
--
Vy 73, Cliff - W4NJ - From near The House of The Mouse - Disneyworld, Florida

Visit my Shack: http://collins-21.com/w4nj/w4nj_my_shack.html