[Amps] 2 Tubes in Parrallel

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 2 Tubes in Parrallel
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 02:08:27 +0000

If you had 3600 volts on the plates you should calculate based on about 666 ma,
which equals 2400 watts input, which in turn will give you about 1500 very cool
conservative watts out.  This is a plate load of 3375.
If you have Excel, I can send you my simple spreadsheet which has all the
formulas in it and all you have to
do is plug in voltage, power input, and Q of your pi network and it gives you
all the capacitor and inductance values. Takes about a millisecond to run.

Rick  K2XT