Re: [Amps] MFJ tuner and SB-200 for input matching

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MFJ tuner and SB-200 for input matching
From: Tom LeBron <wz9l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:38:40 -0800 (PST)
 Hello all, first time posting but been reading for a while. This is an
interesting question. My SB-200 seems to have the input that appears to be off.
Every time I try to tune, I have to use the radios internal tuner to get an swr
that's acceptable to get the drive just to get 500 watts out put on the linear.
   Not to hijack the thread, but is there a way to check the inputs on the
SB-200 with a MFJ tuner or Autek VA1 vector analyst.
  Thanks Tom WZ9L