Re: [Amps] PWD transformers

To: <jtml@vla.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] PWD transformers
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 08:16:02 -0500
John, thanks for that info, Ive been wondering about American in particular
as they built xfmrs for Dentron but only had "American" on them.
Ive always been impressed with the Dentron iron as they were way underated
for their use.

For several years I was selling plate xfmrs built by a local company, New
Hampshire Transformer, to PWD specs. Both standard and C Cores. I could sell
at approximately 60% of PWD and both I and NHT made a profit. It was a great
fill in business for them and even 1 and 2 quantities were very reasonable.
Unfortunately the owner decided to die and the company was liquidated.

Maybe I should start looking around this area again.

Carl
KM1H