[Amps] Peter Dahl

To: "Amp Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Peter Dahl
From: "k5jv" <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:13:18 -0600
Greetings to all,

         I just spoke to Peter Dahl on the telephone to arrange picking up
some of his stock.  Believe me, he is still with us and sounds better than
he has in some time.

          I have two Alpha 77 SX's available for almost immediate pick up,
or I can deliver to either Belton, or Dayton.  Both are in excellent
cosmetic and electrical condition.  New panels on both, however, I have one
set of Black panels that will be offered, first come, first serve to anyone
who buys one of these amps.  $7,500.00 each.  I do not want to ship these
amps but, if absolutely necessary, we can talk about shipping.

73 de Lon, K5JV