[Amps] AL-1200 Problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AL-1200 Problem
From: "Donald Knight" <n4dek@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:58:47 -0400
Thanks to all the members that offered advise to me about my 1200 problem. I
have now found the problem and corrected it and the amp is back to working
perfect again. Turned out to be one leg from the small cap on the antenna relay
was touching the B- terminal and shorting out the B-.  I must have hit this
with my hand while I was bolting down the transformer and it was just close
enough that it finally touched. Thanks again for everyones advise and I could
not have did it without the help of the fine hams on this list.

Thanks,Don n4dek