[Amps] Fwd: 425 titan

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Fwd: 425 titan
From: W1dxh@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 06:42:38 EDT

____________________________________
 From: W1dxh
To: tentec@contesting.com
Sent: 3/29/2008 6:36:34 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: 425 titan

For sale: Ten Tec Titan 425 amplifier. very good condition, serial number
425-00482. Purchased directly from TenTec.3-5-1987. Has full output all bands,
currently using it with my Orion. Non smoker no scratches or dings. Original
transformer replaced with a Peter Dahl. Original manual included, you can  see
a picture of it in my shack on qrz.com.This amp has the hi/lo voltage  switch
on the front panel of amp and the fan speed switch on the power
supply.$1500.00 would prefer pickup as shipping additional. Located in central
mass.
please email direct to _w1dxh@aol.com_ (mailto:w1dxh@aol.com)   73's tnx
Steve

 Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. _Watch the video on AOL  Home_
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&ncid=aolhom000300000000
01) .

Home.