Re: [Amps] Relays

To: "Alex" <alexeban@gmail.com>, <d.cutter@ntlworld.com>, "'Kim Elmore'" <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>, "'amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Relays
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:45:15 -0400
And they were guaranteed TVI generators as well. Good concept on paper, not
so good in actual use.

Maybe with analog TV going the way of the dodo bird they can be used but
what other neighboorhood problems will they cause? FM radio wasnt that
popular back in the days of the Johnson (and others) TR switch either.

Carl
KM1H