[Amps] B minus connection

To: <amps@contesting.com>, <rfamplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Amps] B minus connection
From: "Steve Flood" <kk7uv@bresnan.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:07:39 -0600
I notice in many homebrew amps with a seperate P/S that the Millen HV connector
is used for B plus, and the occasional Alden or Amhenol HV connectors.
But, what is used to connect B minus from P/S to Amp?  I'm still in the design
and parts-acquisition stage, but my B minus will be a little above chassis
ground for metering.  Is an RCA-type audio connector adequate for this purpose?
 Then of course the amp and P/S chassis will be strapped to my ground bus.

Steve KK7UV