Re: [Amps] B minus connection

To: Steve Flood <kk7uv@bresnan.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] B minus connection
From: George <k4gvt@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:40:16 -0400
The integrity of the HV return path is imperative to operation and most
importantly safety!
Should you allow the HV return path to be disrupted (disconnected) while
the HV path remains
on, the potential of the chassis could rise to dangerous--even lethal
levels.
The HV return must be solidly bonded or connected--no quick disconnects
unless both HV and
return are disconnected together.

73,
George, K4GVT