[Amps] re hv electrolytic capacitors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] re hv electrolytic capacitors
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:11:58 -0600
    I want to replace the original electrolytic capacitors in my PT-3000A hf
amplifier. The original caps are Mallory 210 mfd at 450 wvdc with part #
CGS211T450BF1. They are screw on terminals and the spacing between the
terminals is 0.5 inch with a diameter of  1 3/8 " and length of  4 1/8" for the
body and 4 3/8" to the end of the screw on terminals.
    Now, I would  like to replace with some that would give the most
capacitance but still with the same physical dimensions especially with the
spacing with screw terminals of 0.5 inch and the diameter but the length could
be different.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.    Thanks from Fern