Re: [Amps] Harbach Elec now selling Peter Dahl Xfmrs

To: "Amp Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>, "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Harbach Elec now selling Peter Dahl Xfmrs
From: "kingwood" <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:35:53 -0500
Greetings to all,

        The statement "Weinberg/Harrbach is simply skimming his percentage
off the top" is really not correct.  True, Magcap will be doing the actual
winding, for a while.  They have nothing to do with the sales and, it is my
understanding, will be completely out of the picture once Jeff gets his
winding setup going.

        I personally negotiated the agreement between Jeff Weinberg and
Peter Dahl.  Jeff bought total rights to all existing designs,
manufacturing of same, and the name.  He also has the right to use Peter's
design software to produce new designs.

        Jeff is the mover behind this deal.  If we want to good, custom,
transformers available to us in the future, we should all get behind Jeff
and give him our support.

73 de K5JV

Lon W. Cottingham
1110 Golden Bear Ln.