Re: [Amps] Harbach Elec now selling Peter Dahl Xfmrs

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Harbach Elec now selling Peter Dahl Xfmrs
From: "David Edwards" <wb1s@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 22:41:09 +0100
In a message dated 5/4/2008 10:02:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rich@n7tr.com writes:
Prior to the closure of PWD in December, I was going to replace the four
Titan 425 amp transformers with Peter Dahl.  Cost was around $350 each
at the end of last year.  Was just quoted $550 for the same transformer.
I think Ill hold off for now...
\

Prior to PWD closing last December I ordered an A77S transformer for an Alpha
77Sx. The published price listing at the time was $375
The actual price was $568 plus shipping. Peter's published price list was not
up to date and this was noted on the web page.
Buyers were warned to "call for latest pricing". Not unusual for custom
electronics parts. The $350 price for the Titan was years out of date
just like the price listed for the A77S

de
WB1S