Re: [Amps] Liquid cooled amplifier coolant recommendations - Thanks to A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Liquid cooled amplifier coolant recommendations - Thanks to All
From: "F. Veitch" <fletchv3@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:52:36 -0400
        To the Group:  Thanks so much for the excellent discussions and
comments.  Fortunately in this amp, the only part that comes in contact with
the coolant is the tube itself and it's water jacket.  I suspect I will kill
it from abuse or carelessness long before corrosion does.  Changing H20
every three months is not too extreme a piece of PM to perform when you
consider what else is invested.  I have read recently that when leakage
begins to occur, it is also noticed in the receiver noise level rising when
HV is on.  It remains to be seen if that is the case.

Thanks again to all for their on-line and off-line comments.  TD water it
is!

Regards
Fletch