[Amps] Ameritron AL-80B for sale in Minneapolis

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron AL-80B for sale in Minneapolis
From: "W0XS" <w0xs@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:44:16 -0500
I have a very nice condition AL-80B amplifier for sale and prefer a local
(Minneapolis area) buyer to having to ship but will consider shipping.

This amp was purchased about 2 1/2 years ago and never used other than to test
it when it first arrived. I bought it slightly used over eBay.

I've recently had the amp completely checked by a professional tech (ham
operator) who cleaned the contacts and tested the amp on all bands over two
days.  The tube is 100% and the amp works perfectly.

My investment, with the Ameritron interface to use between the AL-80B and your
transceiver, is $960. I'm asking $850 plus packaging and shippiing charges if
it doesn't sell locally.

This amp has very low time on it (I have almost zero and the tech tested it for
a couple of days) and everything works except I'm not getting 12v out of the
RCA connector on the back to power the interface.

If you are serious please contact me for additional information.

W0XS