Re: [Amps] Keeping RTVs and Liquid Electrical Tape useable

To: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, "'Roger \(K8RI\)'" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Keeping RTVs and Liquid Electrical Tape useable
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:15:07 -0400
I have tried MEK and it didn't seem to work too well.  The Liquid Electrical
Tape was lumpy.  On another attempt I used good old octane and it worked
perfectly.  The liquid was thinned and smooth.

I now keep my silicone adhesive and Liquid Tape in a plastic bags in the
freezer along with all my 8mm and 35mm film.  Soon my wife is going to have
to get another freezer if she wants some place to put food.

David
KC2JD/4