[Amps] 6m conversion

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 6m conversion
From: "Dennis A. Homerick" <DHomerick@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:25:30 -0400
     I'm converting a "Yokogawa Medical"  Amp (no print) for dedicated  6m use.
 This amp is basically a TL-922A,  I think.
      Was going to scale back from 10m values too obtain 6m values for input
matching. Looking at the input network for my Drake L-4B  on 10m and the TL-922
on 10m shows vast differences on  the values for the input network.  Any help
out there on the input network would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dennis, w8nw