Re: [Amps] **TROJAN ALERT** More pictures...

To: Manfred Mornhinweg <mmornhin@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] **TROJAN ALERT** More pictures...
From: Martin Kratoska <martin@ok1rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 19:49:39 +0200
For those who wants the pictures of the EB-104 construction I prepared a
PDF guide from the pictures grabbed out from the faulty site. Download here:

http://www.ok1rr.com/download.php?view.167

I have access to the site with Opera under Linux. Also studied the code,
oops... (better to leave any comments, I won't to stir up the hornet
nest:-) I you need more pics or want a PDF guide, I can prepare it in
the same way as the EB-104.

73,
Martin, OK1RR