Re: [Amps] Building an Amp, Selecting a Tube

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "Roger \(K8RI\)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Building an Amp, Selecting a Tube
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:39:32 -0400
Hi Carl,

Repeated reference has been made on this reflector regarding so-called
"...medical pull" tubes...

How does one go about getting one's hot little pinkies wrapped around one of
these rascals...? Where do you go, who do you ask, & who might you have to
"whack"(!) to get one, or more...?

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ