Re: [Amps] Damage?

To: "Robert Kirkland" <alpha76@triton.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Damage?
From: "Harold Mandel" <hmandel@barantelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:50:05 -0400
{snip}
Didn't intend to start Spam or OT thread, just a quick question.
{snip}

This thread brings me back to the old Popular Science
article on fitting a flat aluminum plate with an exact slot
machined out of it as a substitute for the door on a microwave
oven. The "HB Particle Beam Weapon."

That deal used a focused energy approach while your amplifier
radiating out through a dipole is highly incoherent. You might need
quite a bit more near field Volts per CMe3 to fry your car, but,
and this is the big one, the frequency can be the determining factor
as I found out in the hotel in Secaucus.

Hal