Re: [Amps] Thoughts on half-wave dipole

To: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>, "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Thoughts on half-wave dipole
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:09:38 -0400
I agree its a bit off-topic, but I think many might agree its a bit more
interesting than some of the junk on here.

One persons junk is anothers treasure, try and remember that.

Any votes for what is most interesting - this or parasitic oscillations?

You must not be a regular forum reader. That discussion was terminated a few
years ago.

It is not a troll. I think you are the only person to think so.

Add me to the list. You would probably find the Antennex forum more to your
liking. Some members can take the most ridiculous subject to months of
drivel. Im sure that fresh meat would be welcome(;

Carl
KM1H