Re: [Amps] 8877 Advice

To: "Kevin LaHaie" <klahaie@centricata.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8877 Advice
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:28:32 -0400
Short of testing in an amp a static test would be the only other
reasonably reliable way. At least it tells you it conducts!

A test jig still needs to be built so you need a socket, blower, sheet
metal, meters,  and a source of filament, bias and HV.  Follow the tube
curves in the spec sheet.

So now back to finding someone you can trust to really test them in an
amp!

Carl
KM1H