Re: [Amps] 3-500Z glitch resistor

Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500Z glitch resistor
From: Paul Whatton <paul@g4dcv.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:40:40 +0100
I wondered about the suitability of microwave oven fuses? They are
readily available up to 1A and I guess higher current ones can be had
for industrial microwave ovens?

I don't know about their ability to break smoothed DC? They appear to be
clear glass tubes with no sand filling and so may rely on their length
and the AC waveform to quench any arc.

73 Paul G4DCV