Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500

To: Jeffrey Okamitsu <w3kl@w3kl.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 9500
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
Jeffrey:

I put my $$$$ down shortly after my XYL Cheryl (WY5H) and I saw it at Dayton
and Visalia couple years ago in 2006.  I'd always wanted an Alpha anyway.

Molly W0MOM said then they were taking deposits then for them.  So after I went
to C9 Mozambique in August 2006 and my XYL had problems tuning the Collins
30-L-1 we decided to get a no-tune 9500 so she could work me no matter where I
was hi hi.  So we put our deposit down in late 2006.  Ours was ready in July
2007 so we were going to Colorado on vacation anyway so we just decided to pick
it up ourselves in person rather than have it freighted to Texas.  Besides
Molly gave us a personal tour of the plant and I got a free Alpha hat hi hi.
Can't beat that.

Tom, WW5L