Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 70, Issue 21

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 70, Issue 21
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:02:47 -0600
Sorry to add another 2 cents to this, but....

If the plate current meter is after the power supply output terminals, the
swinging choke should have nothing to do with this excessive current when you
provide RF drive. Sounds a lot like the output stage of the tube is unloaded
completely, i.e., open circuit.
73
John