[Amps] FS: GI7B, GU74B, GU43B and SK-1A tube sockets

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: GI7B, GU74B, GU43B and SK-1A tube sockets
From: Kees - pa7two <pa7two@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:02:44 +0000
Dear all,

I have another batch tubes for sale: GI7B, GU74B, GU43B tubes all NOS in
original sealed factory packaging and furthermore there are two SK-1A tube
sockets, also NOS.

Please contact me of line via e-mail if you are interested. My e-mail address
also OK on www.qrz.com

Vy 73, de Kees.

Member of an all HAM family.

AmateurRadio : PA7TWO - M5TWO Locator: JO22jp.