Re: [Amps] SB-200 on Six Meters

To: k7rdx@charter.net, Craig.Anderson@saintpaul.edu, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 on Six Meters
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:24:03 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2008 4:52:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
k7rdx@charter.net writes:

Lou,W1QJ  converts Heath amps for 6 meters,does a nice job and he`s a good
guy  too...I have seen his work and I wouldn`t be a bit surprised if he would

offer some free advice...Or: Get him to do the conversion for
you...Jim..K7RDX...

Thanks Jim for the pitch, but I have decided not to deal with Sb-200
conversions any longer.  Though they do work "OK" I have found that an  Sb-220
is far
superior in many ways so I stuck to them and other similar  amps.  I would
recommend an Sb-220 over an Sb-200 conversion 100 to  1.  Lou W1QJ
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)