[Amps] Henry 2KD-5

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 2KD-5
From: "Robert Perdue" <kc0hfl@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:22:28 -0600
Okay the Henry works 100% now here is the issue when the meter is in the IG
grid current position the meter pegs backwards I have checked the relay all is
fine there looked for obvious shorts none found. With the HV disconnected the
meter works fine and I have tried 2 different sets of tubes known good and the
issue is there on all I have tried. This amp had a tube flashover that took out
the Bias that has been fixed but this meter issue is frustrating.

Bob,kc0hfl