Re: [Amps] SB-200/572B issues

To: me <n1miw@cox.net>, Amps@contesting.com, tjjapha@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200/572B issues
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:21:06 -0800 (PST)
Why do you consider this to be an anonymous post?  The poster's call is N1MIW
as is indicated by the E-Mail address.  That contains considerably more
information than something like bob12345@aol.com which is VERY common with a
lot of ISP E-Mail addresses.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com

From: ANTHONY JAPHA <tjjapha@earthlink.net>

Why should anyone, even on a helpful site like this one, read an essentially
anonymous post?