[Amps] The quality of Chinese 811A and 572B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] The quality of Chinese 811A and 572B
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:20:42 +0800
Hello ,Guys!
   When I became a ham operator in 1992, I often heard some  complaint about
the quality of Chinese 811A and 572B.Yeasterday, My friend  and I  call the
manufactorer  and talk with the engineer about this, they are very surprise.As
a engineer, they seodom to  communicate with the user,due to the handicap of
language and culture etc.Some standard was different with the West.For example,
Chinese 811A's Plate dissapation only have 40W and with thin plate.If it run
60W Plate dissaption,the life will be very short.
 Well, They decide to increase the tube  quality in next year. They ask me to
send this information here, and want to hear all the complaint especialy  come
from the tube amplifier's  manufacturer  about the 811A and 572B,They want to
make good winning like Chinese 3-500Z.
  Thanks in advance!
             73!Hsu