Re: [Amps] Linear Amps

To: peter.chadwick@Zarlink.Com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Linear Amps
From: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:12:38 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks for that, Peter.

I have a paper copy of AS53 (begged off Linda Lorenzo at Eimac years ago along
with all the others) if anyone would like a scanned copy.

cheers

Dave G0OIL

--- On Tue, 2/12/08, peter.chadwick@Zarlink.Com <peter.chadwick@Zarlink.Com>

From: peter.chadwick@Zarlink.Com <peter.chadwick@Zarlink.Com>
To: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Cc: amps@contesting.com, amps-bounces@contesting.com, "Dave"
<mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 2:21 PM

Eimac aslo published the whole thing as a 20 page  application note. That's
amateur service newsletter AS53 of 1979, entitled 'design considerations for
linear amplifiers'so you might be able to find it on the web somewhere.

73

Peter G3RZP

----------
Zarlink Semiconductor Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales
under number 00705031 with its registered office at Cheney Manor, Swindon,
Wilts SN2 2QW, England.OH, REALLY?  HOW TERRIBLY INTERESTING, I DON'T THINK.

This email is confidential and may contain information that is privileged and
exempt from disclosure by law.  BLAH BLAH BLAH LOAD OF BOLLOCKS If you have
received it in error, please contact
the sender immediately by return HAS THE CORPORATE LAWYER GOT NOTHING BETTER TO
DO email and then delete it from your system; you
should not BORING BORING ARSENAL copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.
Emails are not secure
and cannot be guaranteed to be error OH MY GOD DID ANYONE READ THIS FAR? free
as they can be intercepted, amended,
lost or destroyed, or DONCASTER ROVERS FOR THE CUP contain viruses.  Anyone who
communicates with us by email
is taken to accept these risks. ZZZZZ. WE'RE ALL ASLEEP NOW.