Re: [Amps] Meter Face Making

To: "Bob Maser" <>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Meter Face Making
From: "Patrick Egloff" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:54:32 +0100
I don't know the Tonne software but i can recommend you to try to use the
FREE software called GALVA written by F5BU. It is a scripting language and
you can make almost everything with it.
I just made 2 news meter scales for my future amplifier.

You can download it from my page and see a nice example of what can be done
with GALVA.  (choose menu "technical pages" and SWR/gain chart)

or direct link to the page. (but the rest of the pages are worth to see...
hi hi)

73, Patrick