Re: [Amps] Non Detergent motor oil for dummy loads?????

To: Lloyd Korb <k8dio@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Non Detergent motor oil for dummy loads?????
From: Jerry K <w5kp@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 14:28:04 -0600
Quite a few places make a living refurbishing power company pole and
ground type transformers, there are two places like that in my area.
They use a LOT of modern "official" no-PCB hi-temp transformer oil, and
buy it in 55-gallon drums. They were nice enough to give me a couple of
gallons of it because they didn't want to mess with the paperwork to
charge me for what they considered such a tiny amount. Check the phone
book, maybe one of those places is around your town.
Jerry W5KP