Re: [Amps] Plate choke resonance and safe operation

To: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate choke resonance and safe operation
From: "OZ1AXG Flam" <oz1axg.nospam@dxmail.dk>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:41:58 +0100
Hi Doug

The RFC i ordered from RF parts should be excat the same RFC used in my
ameritron amplifier. Pysical dimentions and layout of turns of the new coil
also matches the old one.

I actually ordered a new one from ameritron direct at first. When i heard of
the delivery times i could expect (up tp 6 month) i put in a order for the
RFparts RFC.

--
OZ1AXG Flam