Re: [Amps] Fwd: rx noise?

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fwd: rx noise?
From: "David Cutter" <d.cutter@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:41:30 -0000
That makes it even more curious.  The LM7812 is less susceptible to
instability compared to some others and according to a NS application note
does not need an output cap for stability, though I would always fit one to
supply pulse currents.  The only thing left is the input cap which went bad
and your new ones corrected that.

Curiouser and curiouser

David
G3UNA