[Amps] Puma PL-25s VHF LINEAR AMPLIFIER - Help Required Please

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Puma PL-25s VHF LINEAR AMPLIFIER - Help Required Please
From: Colin Hadland <vk2kol@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:58:05 -0800 (PST)

I have a Puma PL-25s VHF amplifier which I currently use for 2mtrs SSB.

However, I'm unable to find any information about this amplifier on the web..

I know the amp uses a single 7034/4X150a tube and delivers around 250 watts.

Does anybody else currently use or previously owned a Puma PL-25S amplifier..

If so can you please provide me with some additional information, such as a
manual (copy would be fine) or general spec's .

Hope you can help.

73's
Col (VK2KOL)

      Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline