[Amps] Eimac AS53 newsletter and Ham Radio 'zine articles......

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Eimac AS53 newsletter and Ham Radio 'zine articles......
From: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:55:16 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all

Further to the thread that went around a few weeks ago, I now have a decent
scanned copy of the Eimac AS53 Amateur Service Newsletter "Design
Condiderations for Linear Amplifiers" which was sent to me recently by Eimac.
If anyone wants a copy of this, please let me know.

Also I now have a full set of the Ham Radio CDs containing articles from
1968-1990.  This will make a welcome escape from the bloody awful TV (excluding
televised soccer games, of course!) that's usually on over the holiday period.
If anyone needs articles from these etc, please let me know.  If there's a lot
I can always burn them onto a CD and mail it out in the new year to avoid the
busy Christmas period

73

Dave G0OIL / K2MOO