Re: [Amps] My NCL-2000 warc band experiments

To: <franktbrady@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] My NCL-2000 warc band experiments
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:22:19 -0800
I think few US amateurs know that the maximum power output on 30 meters (10
MHz) is only 200 watts.

There have been many questions here from US amateurs about amplifiers for 30
meters. And I can't understand why. Sure, you have a QRP rig and want more
power on 30 meters... I understand that one. But a KW amp?

73
Jim W7RY