[Amps] Heathkit SB-200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Heathkit SB-200
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:23:49 -0600
While on the subject of the older amps, if anyone has a SB-200 around with at
least a good power transformer in it let me know off list.  I have been trying
to find one for a 6m amp project, converting to russian tetrode and such..

I don't care if it has tubes in it or a bad power supply board, just as long as
the air variables are ok, knobs, transformer, meter, in fair cosmetic condition
and not dented up, etc..  Just a good parts unit for building.

Sorry for the intrusion, carry on!

73,

Scott KB0NLY