Re: [Amps] Dual tetrode in grounded grid

To: Amps@contesting.com, Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dual tetrode in grounded grid
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:56:21 -0800 (PST)
I am still going to need at least 6 dB attenuation and that would mean at least
75 feet of RG58/U at a cost of just over 30 cents a foot.  Compare that with
resistors which would total well under a dollar.  Also, there is plenty of room
inside the linear cabinet to put even a very large resistor network let alone
one made from 2 watt resistors.  However, not enough room for 75 feet of RG58/U
coiled up.

No brainer!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com